Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dear Dad,

I just realized that I don't think they got Slim Jims in Canada! Not only that, but did I ever tell you that they don't have mashed potatoes in the KFC's in Canada? They have crinkly fries with gravy, but it's definitely not the same. I love American KFC's mashed pototoes. Thank god they have biscuits at KFC though--they're my favorite.

So when you and Mom come here, the list so far is:
Hartley's BBQ chips (don't get more than one or two bags, because they take up a lot of room in your suitcase. And when Vicki and Lisa came here, some of the bags burst open from the air pressure)
Slim Jims (not the super long ones, but the short kind that come in the red box, if they still make those....I haven't had those in years)
Cowtails (do they still make those too? I used to get them at the Little Store)

I think that's it for now for Brandy. You know what I hate? When people refer to themselves in the third person. It's almost as bad as writing a blog entry in epistolary form, but sometimes, you gotta do weird things.

Love,
b

1 comment:

Vicki aka Mamapajama said...

Hey, they have those cowtails at Mexico Market and the Cracker Barrel, too. Weis Market still has SlimJims in the red boxes, but now it comes in a larger canister, too. (they're pretty much a staple on our grocery list . . .)
p.s. I'll be keeping my eyes open at thrift stores and yard sales for boxes from now on!