Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Freakin' Birthday to Me

I'm 32 today. I'd like to thank and congratulate my mother for giving birth to me 32 years ago. No one ever remembers their mothers on their birthday, but yeah, folks, your momma's the one who went through the pain of bringing you into this world. I was a c-section baby, so for the longest time, I thought all babies were cut out of their mother's stomachs. The doctor even cut my face on my way out, so I have a battle scar from birth.

Who knew that on my 32nd birthday, I'd feel so old and creaky and be bald? But I've got the cutest, sweetest kiddins on the planet, a caring, loving hubby, awesome friends, and a colorful family. The best presents ever.

3 comments:

Jack Feerick said...

Our Claire's a C-section babe, and it hasn't affected her any. Of course, every time she goes out of the house, she leaves by the window...

Happy birthday, kid; keep on going your own sweet way.

Vicki aka Mamapajama said...

I hope you got serenaded by your little guitar playing troubadour, something like: "happy birfday my fair ladyo"

ShannonQK said...

Well, I'll never forget your birthday again. I was about to say that it's the same as Noyan's, except it isn't. (What an ass.) But it IS the same as my best friend Carolyn's. I love double birthdays...so good for the calendar challenged. Anyway, Happy Belated! I loved 32 so hopefully this is a magical year for you!